Saturday, October 23, 2010

May 2010 Rewind

Jackson fishing at James A Reed Wildlife Preserve. One of my favorite places on earth.

Jackson joined the tournament roster for a more competitive team.
Memorial Day. Next to Christmas my favorite holiday.

I promised my Gerty that after she died I would continue her tradition of decorating graves. All 25 of them. All those flowers made for some beautiful wedding bouquets, and we walked around the graves humming the wedding march.


This year we had a Memorial Day Reunion with our Great Aunt Bet and Uncle Bo. Bet was my Granny's younger sister.

And we reconnected with our cousin Lisa.

And we spent time with Ruthie. Ruthie was my Gerty's next door neighbor in senior housing. She treats our kiddos as her own grandchildren. We are always blown away by her generosity, kindness and love. What an amazing lady!