Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friday

As you may remember one of my resolutions is to find a great job. I had an interview today and am quite excited about the possibilities. Director of Development for a non-profit serving the elderly. This whole interview stuff is a lot like dating. I'd be willing to go on a second date- let's see if they are interested.

One of the reasons that John married me is that I knew the strike zone in both leagues. I was in fact at one point going to be a sports reporter except for the fact that I didn't like football (consider the irony in that seeing as to how many football games I have been and will likely go to in the coming years!) Anyway we both drooled over these magnetic standings boards. They seemed so cool. John found me one on the internet and we are retiring my hand made standings logos which I slapped onto the back of a wipe off board.
Isn't it great being an adult!