Saturday, April 5, 2008

Three

Happy Third Birthday Erin! What a great party! The crayola theme was creative and wonderful. Deb does parties right. Erin beat on the "3" pinyata.

And we sang. And she was happy.... Turning three is fun.

We had a whole housefull of friends and family. Here I am with my cousin Angie on the left and my sis on the right.

Here's Grandma Vernie. One of the best parts of my parents divorce is Grandma Vernie. She came along when my Mom remarried a few years later. And she opened her heart to two college age girls right away. They married in November and that Christmas she sent along presents for us. She kept our mail boxes full in college and in those long years when we lived away- I lived in Boston for three loooonnnnggg years and Deb lived in Pittsburgh long enough to put her scum bag ex-husband through his master's degree. (ok he wasn't a scum bag then ).



Anyway it was a good day in the Myers house.