Friday, July 3, 2009

Barbie World

Jackson has gone into business. The business of lawn maintenance. Once a week Jackson mows Debbie's lawn. It's a start.

While he's busy mowing I get to hang out with my girls. Check out the new pink cast.

The girls have been playing Barbie's. Every day. So they invited me to play along. 'cept they gave me the Barbie that got a haircut from Erin. The ugly Barbie. We used to have one when we were little girls. Our's was named Linda. She babysat when our real Barbie's went out on the town. So what do you do when you are handed the ugly Barbie. You make the best of it baby!
Meet T.J. Tomorrow- a loud talking southern Barbie with well white trash tendencies. She hoped in that pink convertible and hollered to her friends that she was off to Aldi's to buy deodorant and then she'd run to Taco Bell for some chimmy changa's.

My nieces were dumbfounded. Mouths gaped open. Finally Lauren spoke up. "Um our Barbie's just get like ready for prom's and dates and stuff." And then it was fun nnnney.

But what was really funny was Erin's explanation for her brand spankin new toothbrush. "The cat pooped in the sink and I tried to clean it up and um I used my old toothbrush. So Mommie bought me another one."
Then we all watched Clean House. Cause man my house isn't even that dirty.