Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thursday ~ Football Camp


Jackson attended football camp this week with the high school coaches.


After camp on Thursday his friend Kyle hung out with us. I love this picture for it's ordinariness. Back yard wiffle ball. I love the way these two pretty serious baseball players still love the game so much they play wiffle ball in the back yard. I love the fact that John was also playing (but darted out of the picture) I love my gazeboo with the pretty blue chairs and new flower pots. I love the way that Cooper is an outfielder. Our dogs aren't just accessories- they live their lives right beside us. I can't imagine a wiffle ball game where Cooper isn't in the middle of the action. Colby is off camera but supervising none the less. If anything needs herding- remember she's our gal.