Monday, April 27, 2009

Every week I have lunch with the ladies. My sister, niece and mom. I once lived 1,000 miles away. And I cried the first time I picked up the phone to call my Mom and got a nasty message cause I didn't dial the area code. So I really appreciate this blessing of an afternoon together.

Erin picks out some macaroni and cheese and applesauce.

One of the restaurants that we go to gives a free cookie with the children's menu. And every week Erin puts hers in a bag and brings it home to her sister Lauren who misses our lunch because she's in school. Isn't that the sweetest thing.

This past week we headed out afterward to purchase a daisy garden. Deb's daisy girl scouts were making the world a better place by planting a delightful little garden of daisy's at church.


Speaking of delightful.