Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Flurry

It's a busy time here at Myers house. We're planning a carnival for Jack's school. It's gonna be a big hum dinger of a festival complete with rides, inflatables, food, and all sorts of fun stuff.

We're battling weird weather. Freak spring snow storms that delight young golden retrievers. When the snow melted bright green long grass emerged. Proms were canceled. And basebal games. Weird.


And we're playing catch up. Jackson earned this honor roll bumper sticker last quarter. But I forgot to 'blog' it. He's working really hard and we are very proud of him.


Lastly I'm publishing my blog. Yep. I'm terribly excited. It's through a web site called blurb.com and it's fairly inexpensive. I'll be able to have a bound copy of this crazy site and a printed diary of 2008.