Thursday, March 20, 2008

Maundy Thursday

Aren't we a fetching group coming out of Maundy Thursday services.

A men's ministry group reinacted the last supper using Da Vinci's painting as a starting point. Jackson invitied his friend Daniel. Jackson and three of his friends sat in front of John and I. Very cool.

There's been some power spring cleaning taking place in the Myers house. I moved around the living room to give it a different feel. The dogs love having the love seat next to the windows. We had a beautiful spring day today and Colby really enjoyed the breeze.
She looked so sweet and content. Later we walked Daniel home under a big gorgeous spring moon. The dogs really love all those night smells. It was good being a dog in the Myers house today!

And lastly, Jack's has spent most of spring break hanging out with friends. They landed here this afternoon. He's got good friends. We like them. We could however probably lose that whoopee cushion that's been tooting all afternoon. And I'm not all that crazy about basketball which was on all day long. But I am crazy about my son~so I'll stock up on chips, pop and ear plugs!