Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ta Da Thursday

This morning I baked cakes and cupcakes for the school carnival's cake walk. Then the kids helped decorate them when they got home. Sammy decorated hers with the school's colors- yellow, blue and red.

I hung out with my nieces this afternoon. Lauren was perfecting her make up artist skills. Don't I look stunning. The brown eye shadow on the cheeks was quite a nice touch don't ya say. I wash. The memories that we made together ~ they will hang around for a while!
But while we were busy in the living room. Erin was being very quiet. When we discovered her she'd painted her toes and her fingers and a bit of the bathroom floor. She'd also doused herself with Mama's perfumes. She informed me in her most dramatic two year old self that "Mommie gets really mad at me when I do this." Maybe it wasn't quite such a good idea then honey.