Monday, May 11, 2009

Mom's Day

Did you see the world's best mom yesterday? Well if you were at Myers House you might have. I have the best Mom. And I have the best step-grandma too. And the best Aunt to my child. Let's just say I love my family. We gathered in an entire pew at my Mom's church yesterday. I grew up in that church. Played hide and seek in every crevice as a youth group member. Knew every cubbard as a Sunday School teacher. Knew every color in the stain glass windows as I was planning my wedding. And knew every face in the pews as I presented my baby to be baptised. And as far as churches go it was certainly good to be home again.

Afterwards we grilled a feast at my Mom's. Grandma Vernie was able to hang out with three of her great grandbabies.

Lauren was able to be silly in the way that only six year old girls can be.

And Erin was able to play with her beloved Uncle Johnny.
A good day was had by all.