Thursday, January 10, 2008

It was a cold rainy night

This morning Colby and I braved the drenching cold rains to go to the vet. Although her infected paw is improving, this morning it was so sore she couldn't put any weight at all on it. We'll know by next week if she'll need surgery. She got new pain meds to keep her going until then.

What do we do on cold rainy winters nights?

  • We eat delicious hearty beef stew that has simmered in the crock pot all afternoon.
  • We watch hockey. I'm a big Blues fans. And as I type the Blues are pounding the Stars. We subscribe to Center Ice, so we are able to watch nearly every game played in North America. We watched the first period of the Bruins game during dinner.



  • We begin a new afghan which will be auctioned at the Underwood School Carnival in March. The school colors are primary red, blue and yellow. I'm hoping that I can work it into a reasonable throw without it looking gaudy.