Saturday, January 5, 2008

Thursday, January 3


Life today gave me many great pictures today. Unfortunately the camera faced a technical challenge- batteries. Once a week I visit my 88 year old Granny in Smithville. Today was Granny visit day. Then I stopped by my sister's house. While Deb and I chatted my nieces raided the bathroom closet. Did you know that tampon applicators hooked together make a great telescope or an "abra cadabra stick." ? Or did you know that bunches of tampons on the floor look remarkably like tiny white mice with long tails? Would have made good pictures huh?

This is the picture that I did take today. Introducing our cat Brady. Brady is 3 years old. His mom lived in my Gerty's (my grandma) senior housing. She had kitties on my Gerty's patio before we could get her spayed. We named Brady- of course after Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. (and at the time he joined our other cat Emmitt- after another football player Emmitt Smith but Emmitt died two years ago)