Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Hearts Day

Happy Valentine's Day! We had a big blow out for the sixth grade featuring beach volleyball, dance dance revolution and a cupcake walk. We feasted on Papa John's pizza and chocolate fondue. I'm the grade level chair so it's my gig to make it all work. The kids had a great time.

Valentine's day is always a special event for my sister and I. We've exchange carefully selected gifts since we were in college. I made these cute crocheted purses for the girls.

And these pretty little cakes for the entire family.


Here's Deb modeling hers.

It's a bit hard to celebrate a happy hearts day when yours is broken. Granny condition remains about the same. Granny's doc recommended that the evil one's spend the night at the hospital- and they left at 8:30. Stayed just long enough to prevent people who love her from visiting.