Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's Here!

My Michael Vick dog chew toy finally arrived. I ordered it back in August. It arrived in a small envelope- so small I thought that they might have actually forgot to put the toy in it. My boys have been hearing about this for six months "wonder if my Michael Vick toy will arrive today." We've had several promised deliveries but somehow it never made it.


Here's Cooper playing with the much heralded toy.

And here's what it looked like after about 10 minutes with Cooper's incisors. The web site said "extra durable design for Pit Bulls." Well not quite. Those feet chipped off like a cracker. He looks a bit like that Barbie doll I saw once that caught on fire at the Chuck E. Cheese. She was stuck in a pretty pink cake- and they lit the candles without noticing that um her arms were like kindling. (and I laughed so hard I bout fell out of my booth!)