Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy to You

Happy Birthday baby! Today is my hubby's birthday. We are celebrating with the entire family on Tuesday so today was a quiet celebration. I can't wait to hear my niece Erin sing. She loves this song- second only to Winkle Winkle- and she sings it at the top of her lungs "happy to you." Somehow the birthday part gets cuts. Jackson and I made this yummy chocolate cake and we had take out Mexican. I didn't even say anything when he watched basketball all afternoon- the Celtics. I hate basketball. Nothing personal. But those dang squeaky shoes drive me nuts as I'm waiting for the never-ending game to just get those final 2 minutes over with so that I can see my hockey game. Oh they watched the pro bowl too.

My sister and I are still being blocked from visiting my dear Granny. Just another way for my Dad to hurt her and us. He's done it for years. What a sick pathetic man. Please pray for Deb, Granny and I. We are trying to talk with hospital personnel so that they can let Granny know that we love her and that we are not allowed to visit. I can imagine she must be out of her mind wondering where in the world her girls are.